Please complete attachment A by 11/22/2017 in order to best position your firm for this exciting opportunity.
Tutor Perini is wholely committed to promoting economic expansion for the communities in which we work and live. In order to realize the Legislature's economic goals of reducing Nevada's unemployment rate, stabalizing and improving Nevada's economy, and developing high-value job opportunities, Small, Local and Diverse Business Enterprise engagement is a key focus in our pursuit of this Project. Maximizing inclusion of local Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBE), local Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE), Veteran-Owned Business Enterprises (VBE) and Small Local Business Enterprises (SLBE) is a standard practice on every project we construct and we will continue this commitment on the LVCC District Phase Two Project.
In order to best create and/or foster a relationship with us, please take this opportunity to update your firm's information and express interest in partnering with us on this prestigious project and beyond.
SMALL LOCAL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTING REQUIREMENT
SB1 requires 15 percent of the LVCC PH 2 Project to be subcontracted to small local businesses. To qualify as a small local business, your business must meet all the following criteria:
- The business is financially and operationally independent from any other business
- The business is not temporary and has operated for at least four years before entering into the contract or agreement
- The business maintains its principal place of business in a fixed location within Nevada
- The business has obtained all necessary licenses and registration within Nevada
- The annual revenues of the business for each of the immediately preceding three fiscal years has not exceeded:
- $20 million for public works projects
- $10 million for any other construction projects
- $10 million for any goods, materials, equipment and general services contracts
- $2.5 million for professional services including, without limitation, architectural and engineering services
- $3.5 million for trucking services
For more information about the small local business requirement, please see SB1